Saddest thing you have done?

Corfate

Author Level
Had 20 Days on CoD4..
Had 22 Days on MW2
Had 127 Days played on Runescape... (Was fun whilst i played!)
118 hours on L4D1 So far!

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Had 20 Days on CoD4..
Had 22 Days on MW2
Had 127 Days played on Runescape... (Was fun whilst i played!)
118 hours on L4D1 So far!
I have 3 hrs on MW2 3 weeks on WaW and 7 days on Black ops. I have a year and a half of game time on WoW but I used to afk a hell of a lot...

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I was thinking of seeling mine, i had quite a few mill in cash which would have interested people, and i was never a member

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I was thinking of seeling mine, i had quite a few mill in cash which would have interested people, and i was never a member

I have a blue PHAT which i have had since 2003. I Got it for 4 mil and they are worth 2bil cash 9 bill market price. I have around 15 bill of gear :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Wanna give me some to sell my account

Talking of selling old games, i still havent sold my 800+ pokemon cards and my 800+ yu gi oh cards

Ill probably get quite a bit for them

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Wanna give me some to sell my account

Talking of selling old games, i still havent sold my 800+ pokemon cards and my 800+ yu gi oh cards

Ill probably get quite a bit for them

I never played it much but I made like 300 quid in primary school buying and selling Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. I got given some by my cousin and there was a lot of 12 star cards. I played until I got the Yubel cards (the best cards in the game) and then sold them all.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I gave up in yr 6 and always sai i was going to sell them, but i never got round to it i guess

In a good few years time i would like to sell my full collections of football stickers and cards, ive got quite a few full books

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I gave up in yr 6 and always sai i was going to sell them, but i never got round to it i guess

In a good few years time i would like to sell my full collections of football stickers and cards, ive got quite a few full books

I stopped in Year 5. I spent all my cash on an xbox 360 and games.

SrgColman

Enthusiast
Wow.... I was thinking that having a playing of over 1000 hours in 2 years for GW was sad...

Saddest thing I guess I've done is decline to go on holiday with parents so I'd get 72 hours to myself, and then played RO straight for 72 hours.