Saddest thing you have done?

UndeadJack

Master Poster
What is the incredibly saddest thing you have done so far in your life? I watched every TheSyndicateProject livestream so far and they have been like 10 hours long each - watching till 4 - 6 am in the morning usually :yawn:

Post!

Jimbhoy

Bronze Level Poster
Ever played, "dog bowling"?

Requirments:

a). 2 small dogs
b). Sufficient time spent with said dogs so that they enjoy the game
c). Sufficient tiled / laminated flooring to allow both run up and ample space for dog sliding

Rules.

a). Place dog 1 at one end of comined rooms / hall, room
b). Take other dog in under-arm grip (right or left handed)
c). Attempt to throw 2nd dog as close to as possible to (ideally knock over) 1st dog.
d). Congratulate dogs
e). Change ends.

Hours of fun for all of your under 12 visitors.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Ever played, "dog bowling"?

Requirments:

a). 2 small dogs
b). Sufficient time spent with said dogs so that they enjoy the game
c). Sufficient tiled / laminated flooring to allow both run up and ample space for dog sliding

Rules.

a). Place dog 1 at one end of comined rooms / hall, room
b). Take other dog in under-arm grip (right or left handed)
c). Attempt to throw 2nd dog as close to as possible to (ideally knock over) 1st dog.
d). Congratulate dogs
e). Change ends.

Hours of fun for all of your under 12 visitors.

Wow! I need to try that + REP

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
in 3 years of playing wow i had 364 days played

wtf? im guessing you dont have a life? I mean 3 years is 26280 hours. Now assume you spent 6 hours a night sleeping on average. Your left with 26280 - 6570 = 19710 hours.

Wow for 364 days is 8736 hours of gameplay. That leaves you with 10974 hours. Now assume you either have a job or are at school, this takes up 9 hours of the day.

9 hours a day for 3 years is 9855 hours. That now leaves you with 10974 - 9855 = 1119 hours. Now take away the time it takes to eat breakfast and dinner everyday, probably 30 minutes average per day, thats 547.5 hours over 3 years. So now that leaves you with 1119 - 547.5 = 571.5 hours.

So you have 571.5 hours free time over 3 years, which is 31 minutes a day free.

You need to get out more.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Wow great calculations ther, +rep, although i spend more than half hour throughout the day eating, and they probably eat whilst playing

PokerFace

Banned
wtf? So you have 571.5 hours free time over 3 years, which is 31 minutes a day free.

You need to get out more.

My guess is he played on 364 days in a 3 year period, so played once every 3 days...I HOPE that's what he meant :wacko:

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
No I think he means he typed /played whilst in game and it came back with 364 days played :) Which is time in game :D

NMEBowen

Master Poster
no iu played a 1/3 of a day everyday for 3 years thats what it means my name was elderfon and in vanilla i was the best hunter in europe...... got a price on ebay for my account the bidding went to 2.5 thousand pounds before i closed the bids and rejected my sale.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
no iu played a 1/3 of a day everyday for 3 years thats what it means my name was elderfon and in vanilla i was the best hunter in europe...... got a price on ebay for my account the bidding went to 2.5 thousand pounds before i closed the bids and rejected my sale.

Do you not feel like you wasted a year of your life? Think of all the stuff you could have done, including at minimum wage earning like 14k or sumit LOL

NMEBowen

Master Poster
yes hence the saddest thing ive ever done i had rehab of working as a barman in greece for a year shagging everything that had **** but i started wow at 16 im now 25 i have all my qualifications as an electrician and could be earning 30k+ a year but i decided nahh il play games for a while again and live off my earnings since i was made redundant in aprill :p

NMEBowen

Master Poster
wow vanilla alpha came out late 2003 over 1 year before it was offically realeased on the 10th anniversary of the warcraft franchise i may have just turned 17 but sorry to say, do your maths

Last edited: