Selling my PC

CNewton33

I have recently been thinking about selling my PC, is there an option to do so on here?

Would the PC have lost a lot of value even though it has barely been used?

I would appreciate any support/advice from people on here

Specs:

Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Eight Core CPU (3.8GHz-4.7GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
Graphics Card8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 - HDMI, DP

Kind Regards,

Rakk

The Awesome
Unfortunately PC's are a bit like new cars, as soon as you drive them off the forecourt they lose a whole bunch of their value :(

Your best bet is to check out places like eBay, GumTree, Facebook marketplace etc for similar systems to see what they are going for I'm afraid

Selling isn't allowed in these forums so I've removed most of your spec (you also had you Windows key in there which you wouldn't want shown to the world anyway - so when you do decide to sell it somewhere dont include the actual key in the spec list :))

Last edited:

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Thank you for your help Rakk!

I will have a look on ebay!
Bit of a long process, wish there was an easier way!
The biggest problem selling a PC is that most people who buy them usually only want to buy parts, you could sell that GPU and CPU super easy I'd imagine but selling the rest could be an issue. You just have to hope you get lucky and someone wants a full build which I always found was rare unless you can pawn it off to a mate

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Are you looking to sell to upgrade or are you just looking to stop PC gaming? The reason I ask is that platform still has a ton of life left in it :)

I recently sold my PC on. It went to a friend and they got a great buy on it. I think I got around 40% of what I spent on it, which isn't too bad I guess but it's fairly typical.... especially as hardware moves on.