Serial Number?

silkysean

Bronze Level Poster
Does anybody know where I can find the serial number on my P8P67 Deluxe Motherboard? Asus are doing a B3 replacement program.

Is it the sticker on the top right as you look at the board, the one on the SATA ports or the yellow one near the PCI slots? Or is it one I don't have that PCS have removed or not included??

misterdave

Enthusiast
Hi it will be a white sticker with the motherboard model name and a barcode on it much like this one.

B5521BB.jpg

It should be located on the first PCI port (not PCIe) facing up to the top of the motherboard, you may have to remove your graphics card to get to it. Be careful when doing this.

silkysean

Bronze Level Poster
I've taken both of my graphics cards out and I can't see any stickers :( What shall I do? Is there anywhere else I can find it???

misterdave

Enthusiast
Normal hiding places for ASUS serial numbers are upper or lower side of a PCI slot, on top of the parrallel port (for those old PCs) on the main PCB, on the odd occasion there on the back of the motherboard or on the 24pin ATX socket.

I have just checked 3 P8P67 Deluxe B3 and they are on the PCI port now they probably moved them when revising the MB.

Sorry I'm at a loss with this as we only have the B3's now. Have a good butchers if you can some time its not that clear what it is.

silkysean

Bronze Level Poster
Ahhh found it, thanks so much for your help!! I was looking around the slot rather than ON the slot itself!!