shipping

qustion

do you ship to Estonia, if not then finland (or anything close to those 2 countries)? why do you have such a stupid postal code search system? so I type in my code, it sais invalid, rather than saying it doesnt ship.... so here I am figuring out either you dont ship either I have to input postal code differently (to US standart perhaps).

thank you

Rakk

The Awesome
do you ship to Estonia, if not then finland (or anything close to those 2 countries)? why do you have such a stupid postal code search system? so I type in my code, it sais invalid, rather than saying it doesnt ship.... so here I am figuring out either you dont ship either I have to input postal code differently (to US standart perhaps).

thank you

When you are configuring your machine, one of the delivery options is '2 - 6 DAY DELIVERY TO EUROPE (COUNTRY DEPENDANT)', if you select that then on the next page (after you press 'Proceed') it details which countries are delivered to and how much it costs per country.
I did not see Estonia (though I might have missed it) in the list, but did see Finland.

I suspect the postcode checker is a postcode checker for the UK only.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We can deliver to Finland - just select Finland in the drop down menu at the top of the website, the proceed and configure your PC/Laptop :)