Should I buy now or wait of the new intel CPU

Should I get it in Early January or wait?

• Go and get it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcbleast

I got a 15.6" OCTANE April 2015 and this beast is still running strong (the fact that I can run the new halo on high is quite a surprise)

Thinking about getting on new 15.6 inch laptop and I know that Intel is going release the new 12 gen CPU for laptops in the first quarter next year.

So....what do you guys think wait or go for it?

It will be at least another 5 years before I get myself a new laptop (note that she will be used as an desk top replacement, the reason getting a desktop is because I move too often and space issues)

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hellow !

PCS offer 2 DTR for now, the 17" recoil with intel 11th gen or the 15" destian with amd ryzen 5 (2 clevo chassis)
As far as i know and with what i saw on internet, i don't think there will be new clevo DTR chassis in the next few months
(but i may be wrong ^^")

So, if you prefer a 17", well, i think you can go for it now for a recoil, it's clearly a killing machine (you can take a look at my review - the only difference is that now, the recoil 17" has a QHD screen instead of my FHD screen)

But if you prefer a 15", it may be wise to wait for the refresh of the amd ryzen 5 (if i'm not wrong, it should be done in the start of 2022)

Oh, and for the record, the recoil can go up to the 3080 and the destian only to the 3070

I hope this will help you to find an answer ^^

edit : the recoil is really more expensive than the destian