Should PC Arrive Today?

cjc1984

Bronze Level Poster
My PC was dispatched on Friday. Am I right to assume that this should arrive sometime today? The onl reason I ask is because this is the status of the parcel at this time. Having had deliveries from DHL before, parcels have normally always shown as out for delivery well before 9AM. The following tracking information was taken from DHL's site at approx 8.55

Arrived At Depot 27/11/10 00:19 ASHTON SERVICE CENTRE
Re-routed to another courier 27/11/10 ASHTON SERVICE CENTRE
Arrived At Depot 26/11/10 22:23 MANCHESTER TERMINAL
Arrived At Depot 26/11/10 18:06 LEEDS - TERMINAL
Parcel Picked Up 26/11/10 16:15 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE
Parcel data received awaiting coll. 26/11/10 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

Camera is on hand so pics will be posted as soon as it arrives

Sleinous

Author Level
It should come today yes, and dw, sometimes the system doesnt update till as late as 10am, and says "Out for delivery" @ like 9am lol..

cjc1984

Bronze Level Poster
Thats what I thought, but my dad works for office depot in Ashton, and knows all about the antics of Drop it Hide it Lose it.

The waiting is the worst bit for sure :(, have Bad Company 2 and Dirt 2 raring to go

Rakk

The Awesome
If it was dispatched on Friday, then yes it should be delivered today (give or take DHL doing something stupid).

Though until the site updates or you get it, it's going to be difficult to confirm.

Sleinous

Author Level
Thats what I thought, but my dad works for office depot in Ashton, and knows all about the antics of Drop it Hide it Lose it.

The waiting is the worst bit for sure :(, have Bad Company 2 and Dirt 2 raring to go

Battlefield Bad Company 2? Ill give you a game? :p add meh, [email protected]

Im gonna go pick up my 3rd 9800 GT from the post office in a bit.