Simon Pegg & Nick Frost - Video Games

onlynik

Enthusiast
I find this quite funny and can easily relate to it.

[video=youtube;yKIiUsbOO24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKIiUsbOO24[/video]

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Paha, I love these guys.. Has anyone watched Spaced? Thats the comedy series they were both in (along with other brilliant actors) before they got popular and starting making movies. One of the best comedies ever made, I only know like 2 people that has ever watched it.

I think if they ever did a real-life movie of Tin Tin then Simon Pegg would be perfect, he looks like the real-life version of him :D

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Spaced is awesome, the episode in second series where Brian has his exhibit with the ringing telephone and he knocks himself out lol, Brilliant.

Simon was known before spaced, nick wasnt, Nick was chosen for the role by Simon, not because he was an actor but because he was his best mate and fitted the role perfectly lol. Think theyre brilliant together, especially in shaun of the dead.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Spaced is awesome, the episode in second series where Brian has his exhibit with the ringing telephone and he knocks himself out lol, Brilliant.

Simon was known before spaced, nick wasnt, Nick was chosen for the role by Simon, not because he was an actor but because he was his best mate and fitted the role perfectly lol. Think theyre brilliant together, especially in shaun of the dead.

Yeah, Simon was in Big Train which was fantastic also wasn't he? I love British comedies. Nick had barely no acting expierience and everyone loved him the moment he came on, I suppose the friendship they had off screen had a big part to play. After Shawn of the Dead they said they will be working on a series 3, which was like, 4-5 years ago? I suppose they have dropped that now :(

Oh snap o_O

aka Foamy

Spaced is ace. My favorite has always been the one where Tim stays up all night on Resi Evil then starts seing zombies. The closing lines when he asks what happend the next day are amazing:

Tim: So what happened last night then?
Daisy: Well we went to see an interesting piece of contempory theatre, drank an enormous amount of free wine, ate our body-weight in Twiglets and you punched an artist in the face.
Tim: ****, I'm not supposed to eat Twiglets
Daisy: Why not?
Tim: They make me violent

NMEBowen

Master Poster
haha im just remembering the scene where they go paintballing and their putting on the gear, simon says "now dont take this to far" turns round and nick`s rambo`d up big time with knifes and face paint.