Skyfire 14" not charging!!!!

My laptops charger port is not working, and the wires that are soldered on the port have disconected, does anyone know where I can buy a new charging port and wires that connect to the laptop. When I opened the laptop the wire that connects the charging port to the laptop has broken as well as the charger port I need them urgently btw I'm in the UK

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
My laptops charger port is not working, and the wires that are soldered on the port have disconected, does anyone know where I can buy a new charging port and wires that connect to the laptop. When I opened the laptop the wire that connects the charging port to the laptop has broken as well as the charger port I need them urgently btw I'm in the UK

Is it within warranty? Either way I'd get it back to PCS for them to fix if possible.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Get PCS to fix it that way you know it's fixed properly. Whatever it costs it will be worth it. to get it done safely and right. :)

Rakk

The Awesome
Just box it up in the original box if you have it, if not ask them and they'll send you suitable stuff for a small fee I believe, then just courier it.

Though remember you must request an RMA and get it approved first :) - you can do this from the main site once you're logged into it, or phone them to get one sorted.