Skyfire 17.3 Defiance

svemin

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knows if PCS intend to sell IPS version of the 17.3 Defiance? Maybe 3k or 4k, but possibly simply IPS full HD version of the machine?

I'm planning to buy a new laptop and I've been happy with PCS so far (I already own a Vortex IV), but I really want 980m and IPS in 17.3 package.

The Asus G751 looks like a great machine and with a price tag of £1,675 it's very tempting (as similarly configured 17.3'' Defiance appears to be £1,560 but without IPS panel, frankly PCS need to update their prices to remain relevant).

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I am surprised the difference in price is so small, I would have expected something more significant assuming is like for like.
Regarding the ips version of the defiance, that's something you may want to ask PCS directly

svemin

I contacted their customer services last week and I was told "if it's not listed then we don't have it", which is kind of rude and useless really, but answers my question whether or not I should stay with PCS unequivocally :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I contacted their customer services last week and I was told "if it's not listed then we don't have it", which is kind of rude and useless really, but answers my question whether or not I should stay with PCS unequivocally :)

Not sure it seems rude unless they tone was.