Skyrim Intro Horse/carts flying all over fix

KaneMac

Enthusiast
I found a fix for the crazy glitch that make objects and people/creatures randomly fly all over the place. The glitch is super bad on the intro, the fix is super simple. Due to skyrim being capped to 60fps, so if u have a monitor which can g up to 120Hz then u will suffer from the glitch. The fix is to lower the Hz when u are playing skyrim to 60Hz. i have played the game after the intro with 120Hz with some odd glitches, but not too many. so all u need to do is change from 120Hz to 60Hz, hope this helps.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Possible other fix is get the 'Another Life Mod' Removes the long intro and allows you to start off doing whatever you like. (Although if horses still fly about you may die first time you get on one?)

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I wondered why this kept happening! I kept thinking it's because I'd installed the Skyrim script extender so I gave up and started playing FO3. Silly XL2411T, causing my games to bug out! >:[

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Try playing KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) on a modern PC. Anything with a dual core and above bugs out every fight and you have to reload.. Sigh older games getting messed up by new technology.