Small Sound Issue

Afternoon gents,
I have my new power Octane VI and I am quite happy with it, only there is one small sound issue, perhaps someone has the clue for it?
On receiving and commissioning the laptop, I had the similar issue of the unchangeable volume like I read in another thread, all this was gone after running the Windows updates, also I did the version swap from 1809 to 1903, I did not reinstall the sound drivers from CD nor any other experiments with the Sound Blaster Software. I just installed the Geforce experience and the latest available drivers too.
Observation- a low clicking or snapping sound when ie changing the volume level or at any other default sound that comes up, ahead of the regular sound, it sounds like some interference with the microphone as the same issue does appear (only the snapping sound) when opening the sound settings / control panel where also the mic is accessed automatically (can see the taskbar icon)

I did experiment a bit around with the settings, enhancements, hz level and so on but it does not go away, also I noted something about missing jack info as below:

I read some comments about the CCC which I have installed and apparently all is set well, anyone can help please?

@SpyderTracks , thanks, it does not sound too complicated though, swapping the laptop, obtaining the model (P775TM1-G), finding the equal at the selection, taking audio and chasing the latest one, last 2 versions - they cannot not be obtained? I only can access those from March-19, Windows did update the realtek till December-18, so I do guess of trying the later (March) or is there any hint how to access the real new ones from July?
Shots below:

@SpyderTracks , it does not work, executing those drivers does pass the regular process, uninstall- restart, install- restart,
when restarting after the uninstall the sound is great without the snap anymore (ID- high definition audio device- no more realtek), when installing those March-19 drivers the sound is gone so as the device, will have to look for something newer.

@SpyderTracks, case solved but little different, none of the drivers from cleo nor from the CD or downloaded from the PCS site did work, all went to a complete missing of any sound device so I made the follows:
Allowing any of those drivers to uninstall the present Realtek's but cancelling re-installation, leaving the MS HD Audio device for current, on this it actually did work well but of course all Creative Soundblaster gadgets went out of order.
Solution, access Windows update, seeing a download of 3x creative and 1 x Realtek, restart and all is perfect! Sure thing an individual case but perhaps some other fellow with similar experiences might use it for good.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Solution, access Windows update, seeing a download of 3x creative and 1 x Realtek, restart and all is perfect! Sure thing an individual case but perhaps some other fellow with similar experiences might use it for good.
Windows Update (in Windows 10) almost always installs the best drivers. Most of us here recommend allowing Windows Update to install all drivers following a reinstall.

Glad you go it sorted! :)

I was glad too, already have seen similar issues in my long PC history, it just had been important to fully uninstall the R/T and S/B drivers to Windows default and then let do the rest by the update feature, firstly I had my doubts but it worked well and gave me a big :-D at the end.