Small Ticking Noise

Melon665

Hello Everyone

So got my PC last week and everything seems to be fine but tonight I have been hearing a small ticking noise which is bugging me. I figured out it is coming from the fan on the top of the AIO. I don't know if I can leave it like this.

I guess I am going to need to phone PCS about it but do they send replacement parts or do you think I am going to have to send the PC back to them?

Cheers

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello Everyone

So got my PC last week and everything seems to be fine but tonight I have been hearing a small ticking noise which is bugging me. I figured out it is coming from the fan on the top of the AIO. I don't know if I can leave it like this.

I guess I am going to need to phone PCS about it but do they send replacement parts or do you think I am going to have to send the PC back to them?

Cheers
First you need to find out what's causing the ticking, does it change as you change speed?

Does it stop if you stop the fan?

Isolate the problem fan, it could just be something brushing against the fan blades as it turns that needs moving.

Melon665

First you need to find out what's causing the ticking, does it change as you change speed?

Does it stop if you stop the fan?

Isolate the problem fan, it could just be something brushing against the fan blades as it turns that needs moving.
If you set the fan to extreme or if I am playing a game and the fans get louder it does drown out the ticking noise and the noise does stop when I stop the top fan.

I can't see anything that could be causing it. No cables etc. It was perfectly fine since I got the machine or I just haven't noticed till now. I am not sure