Snack Tier List

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,

Thought I'd kick this section off with a Tier List. Let me know your own personal Snack Tier List S - F tier. S being godlike and then working A, B, C, D, E, F

S
A
B
C
D
E
F

I'll get back to you all with my personal one when I get home :)

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Well, I don't eat sweet stuff often so prepare for some savoury goodness. As we're in snack territory, I'm going on the proviso that it's unhealthy and something that can be eaten in a single bite.

S - Pigs in Blankets (cold, the day after a roast)
A - Sausage Rolls
B - Pistachio Nuts
C - Scampi Fries
D - Rib 'n' Saucy Nik Naks
E - McDonald's Cheeseburger (can be done in a single mouthful, it's my party trick)
F - Garstang Blue on Water Biscuits (cheese from near where I grew up, incredible stuff)

Z - Anything with coconut on/in/near it, can't stand the stuff

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Mine will be fairly regional, you don't know what you're missing

S - Tayto Cheese n Onion (God Tier in a sandwich)
A - Buttered Turnover
B - Sausage Roll
C - Bacon Fries
D - Mature Cheddar
E - Flour Bap tonnes of butter
F - Potato Bread (It isn't a fry without Tato Bread)

Bhuna50

Author Level
S - Mixed nuts and raisins
A - Custard Cream biscuits
B - Bourbon biscuits
C - Fruit shortcake biscuits
D - Flapjack
E - Cadburys chocolate - doesnt matter what bar, as long as its Cadburys.
F - Frazzles

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
S - Tunnocks Caramel Wafers
A - Krispy Kreme Donuts
B - Smiths Bacon Fries (the premium version of Frazzles)
C - Apples (Pink Lady or Gala specifically)
D - Any Walkers Max (strong, double-crunch, whatever) or Kettle chips
E - KFC Zinger or HotShots (aka Boneless Chicken Bites)
F - McDonald's Double Cheeseburger (can be done in a single mouthful, it's one of my party tricks)

Z - Marrowfat peas

Last edited:

Ash_

Master Poster
S - Haagen Dazs Ice cream
A - Doughnuts
B - Pistachios
C - Chocolate hobnobs with coffee
D - Cheese on toast w/ Worcestershire sauce
E - Honey Greek yoghurt
F - Crisps

S - have agree with coops pig in blanket day old
A- doughnuts ( glazed ring )
B- pistachios
C- arnotts pizza shapes
D- tim tam (like penguins biscuits )
E- pork scratchings
F - ben and jerrys baked alaska ( lower on list cos you have to take out a loan to buy a tub )
Z- beetroot

Grew up in australia so one treat I miss is the arnotts they were so tasty can get them on amazon but way marked up
51UGijyI7hL._AC_SY780_.jpg

I mean you can see the flavour !!!!

Stephen M

Author Level
S, Macadamia nuts
A, Bombay mix, or is it Mumbai mix now.
B, Tunnock's Caramel Waifer.
C, Tunnock's Teacake.
D, Wasabi Peas.
E, Caramel rice cases.
F, Dried cranberries.

Z, no lower than Z, Doritos, how can anyone enjoy chewing a stale carpet time.

Stephen M

Author Level
I used to eat a lot of sweet stuff but lost the taste for it a few years ago, although it does return when I an in a cafe in Vienna. You can put on a kilo just looking at what is on offer.

Had I been able to get them in the UK would have added Topfengolatsche.

Stephen M

Author Level
I am a total snob when it comes to cheesecake, has to be a genuine Käsekuche oder Quarkkuche.

Not too difficult to bake, will post a decent recipe when things get quieter - currently executor of a will that seems to have been written by solicitors on Acid.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
What I like about this thread is that we’re getting a good picture of who’s going to have a heart attack at some point and who will be developing type 2 diabetes. @Stephen M, you’re safe from both by the looks of things 👍
Too late :ROFLMAO:

But I blame 20 years of living out of hotels with a very generous expense policy, and having cognac & cigars every night...after 3-4 course meals!

Ash_

Master Poster

But I blame 20 years of living out of hotels with a very generous expense policy, and having cognac & cigars every night...after 3-4 course meals!
I also blame this.

you know how my week goes? Kebab, indian, pizza, Chinese. Every week 🤣🤣

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I am a total snob when it comes to cheesecake, has to be a genuine Käsekuche oder Quarkkuche.

Not too difficult to bake, will post a decent recipe when things get quieter - currently executor of a will that seems to have been written by solicitors on Acid.
Not a fan of handkäse?

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I also blame this.

you know how my week goes? Kebab, indian, pizza, Chinese. Every week 🤣🤣
Mine was more like:
  • White truffle bruschetta
  • Mushroom cappucino
  • Fillet steak with triple-cooked chips, roasted beef marrow, fried mushrooms, fried shallots, Bernaise sauce
  • Creme brûlée
Accompanied by a couple of bottles of Brunello di Montalcino and Royal Tokaji Aszu 6 Puttonyos with dessert.

Then back to the hotel bar for Louis XIII and Cohiba Piramides.

Ash_

Master Poster
Mine was more like:
  • White truffle bruschetta
  • Mushroom cappucino
  • Fillet steak with triple-cooked chips, roasted beef marrow, fried mushrooms, fried shallots, Bernaise sauce
  • Creme brûlée
Accompanied by a couple of bottles of Brunello di Montalcino and Royal Tokaji Aszu 6 Puttonyos with dessert.

Then back to the hotel bar for Louis XIII and Cohiba Piramides.
Sounds delightful, but i like to eat until i can’t eat anymore and still have left overs for tomorrow 😜

Stephen M

Author Level

I had a great time with my old company's credit card. There is a wonderful hotel in Bury St Edmunds, The Angel. Great chefs and good cellar.

There was a two week computer course on our upgrade. The problem was we only had two people with relevant knowledge to attend the course, my mate who was head of production and had to be on site at the paper and me, who had just had his redundancy announced.

I was professional enough to produce all the reports and give relevant feedback for the two guys being trained to replace me but I also managed to put a severe dent in the credit card.