so had a go at core optimiser in ryzen master was ok , just a question

leea123

Enthusiast
Used ryzan master core optimizer to perform this and it dropped every core to between -26 and -28 . I know I have to start ryzen master when i start the pc, but just a click of the mouse and thought I could just see if its all stable and then copy the figures into the bios if that is needed ? . It increased my cinebench score by 1000 for multicore, which i thought was good. so just wondering if anything else i need to do ?. Thankyou

Last edited:

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
There may be some additional RAM voltages etc to consider. IME the voltages on the RAM are pretty high though and should cover most tuning.

If you go into the BIOS, backup your current settings on a USB before messing with anything. Go into the curve optimizer, set it to negative and fire 25 in all of them. See how that runs. Turn on PBO too, otherwise you're just saving power :D

The very next thing I would do is run Port Royale in 3DMark (Free version). If that passes, try 26, 27, etc. Keep testing with your previous checks and Port Royale though. My system felt solid as a rock but Port Royale glitched it. I made sure it was perfect by using that benchmark to ensure everything was covered.

leea123

Enthusiast
There may be some additional RAM voltages etc to consider. IME the voltages on the RAM are pretty high though and should cover most tuning.

If you go into the BIOS, backup your current settings on a USB before messing with anything. Go into the curve optimizer, set it to negative and fire 25 in all of them. See how that runs. Turn on PBO too, otherwise you're just saving power :D

The very next thing I would do is run Port Royale in 3DMark (Free version). If that passes, try 26, 27, etc. Keep testing with your previous checks and Port Royale though. My system felt solid as a rock but Port Royale glitched it. I made sure it was perfect by using that benchmark to ensure everything was covered.
Thanks for the reply, i will have to look that all up, as new to this and learning as i go. Thank you