So it's been a year ey

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
there i was minding my business surfing the net looking at stuff :oops:

when suddenly i get this email out the blue saying

WAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DRUNKEN MONKEY (not in those exact words)

Given that it's the anniversary of your computer (order 3bla bla blah) being dispatched, we thought we'd get in touch to check how everything is going and ensure that you're still satisfied with your computer. Don't forget we're always here to help and you can contact us on 0844 499 4000 Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (Saturdays 9am - 1pm) or by email on [email protected] with any hardware related queries you may have

Awwwwwwww guys, i'd just i've been more than satisfied even if sometimes i pretend that i'm a :sorcerer: and a :shuriken: and a :2guns: (didn't realise there were so many emotes)

anyways heres some pics

my old place a year ago
loludq.jpg

my new place a year later...
26380700.jpg

mypcdesktop.jpg

99546265.jpg

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
+Rep for pics Monkey. I have the same style mug, but mine informs that whole office that "I :wub: Spread Sheets" :D

"+ Rep" for the abundance of soft toys, but balanced with a manly "- Rep" for same said soft toys, because...manly...

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
TudorVII don't worry i never use that mug... it's dusty and i dont know what a vacuum is

and deadeye, :'( my mrs said she'd beat me if i touched them, and in my defense i have set up the spare room as a gym :p

Al.Neri

Super Star
I got a similar email back in november, I think I still have it somewhere.

looking at that pic, it seems strange looking to me to have a fan light on the HAF-X. mine never worked for some reason, and I don't know how to go about getting it to. anyone have any ideas how to get it to light up?

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I got a similar email back in november, I think I still have it somewhere.

looking at that pic, it seems strange looking to me to have a fan light on the HAF-X. mine never worked for some reason, and I don't know how to go about getting it to. anyone have any ideas how to get it to light up?

Should just be a button on the case near the power / reset?

Kalisnoir

Super Star
The connection must have came loose, if your confident on doing it, it's an easy job, if not i'd recommend phoning PCS and let them guide you through it.

Al.Neri

Super Star
I'm confident of doing it, I just don't know where I am looking to connect it to/from. there's not a lot of space to see what is what.