software update for h115i cooler

leea123

Enthusiast
Got a notification in cue for a new update for the cooler . Have not done the latest icue update as from reading a thread on this forum, that it was more like a beta update . and its working ok so why change it . Just wondering if there is anywhere i can see what the cooler update would change . i cant seem to find any info about what the update does ?

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Is it a firmware update for the AIO only, or do you mean a iCUE software package update (what version are you on, I'm on 4.29.203))?

If it's the former, then I've had no problem with the Corsair firmware updates for my AIO (now at 1.01.15), Commander Pro or keyboard...and I'd happily say install it.

However, if it's the iCUE software update I've stayed away due to reports of new features breaking the normal ways of working (in v4.30.162). There's also reports of significant (15% or so) GPU usage from the new murals animations feature.

leea123

Enthusiast
Is it a firmware update for the AIO only, or do you mean a iCUE software package update (what version are you on, I'm on 4.29.203))?

If it's the former, then I've had no problem with the Corsair firmware updates for my AIO (now at 1.01.15), Commander Pro or keyboard...and I'd happily say install it.

However, if it's the iCUE software update I've stayed away due to reports of new features breaking the normal ways of working (in v4.30.162). There's also reports of significant (15% or so) GPU usage from the new murals animations feature.
yes just for the aio, going to stay away from the icue one for now. Thank you