Some advice required on a potential purchase

Thanks for your advice in advance. I really appreciate how people take the time to answer.

I want to buy a new laptop.
I mainly use it for Photoshop and Lightroom and a little bit of video processing.

Bits I'm not sure about.
Would 24GB Ram versus 16GB Ram make any difference to performance (speed)

The Graphics card - does that have any impact. I'm used to purchasing Geforce cards but I've no idea if the Intel card is decent or not a good one.

Do laptops not have SD slots anymore - is it all attached memory card readers now?

Last question is that a decent battery?

If anyone had a list of key specs I should be looking at (like is i7 the best choice, Ram, Video card etc) for best performance of Photoshop / Lightroom.

Chassis & Display Lafité Pro Series:
14" Matte Full HD IPS LED (1920 x 1080)
Processor (CPU) Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core Processor i7-10510U (1.8GHz, 4.9GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM) 24GB 2666MHz DDR4 (1 x 16GB Corsair SODIMM + 8GB SOLDERED)
Graphics Card INTEL® HD GRAPHICS (CPU Dependant) - 1.7GB Max DDR4 Video RAM - DirectX® 12
1st M.2 SSD Drive 2TB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 3500MB/R, 3300MB/W)
Memory Card Reader Integrated Micro-SD Memory Card Reader
AC Adaptor 1 x 65W AC Adaptor Power Cable 1 x 1 Metre Cloverleaf UK Power Cable
Battery 1 x Lafité Battery 73WH

Sound Card Intel 2 Channel High Definition Audio + MIC/Headphone Jack Bluetooth & Wireless GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2.4 Gbps) + BT 5.0 USB/Thunderbolt Options 1 x USB 3.1 PORT (Type C) + 1 x USB 3.1 PORT + 1 x USB 3.0 PORT Keyboard Language LAFITÉ PRO SERIES SINGLE COLOUR BACKLIT UK KEYBOARD Operating System Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001] Operating System Language United Kingdom - English Language Windows Recovery Media Windows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account Office Software FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft® Office® 365 (Operating System Required) Anti-Virus BullGuard™ Internet Security - Free 90 Day License inc. Gamer Mode Browser Microsoft® Edge (Windows 10 Only) Laptop Cooling Stands CoolerMaster NotePal L2 Laptop Cooler, upto 17.3 inch Notebook Mouse INTEGRATED 2 BUTTON TOUCHPAD MOUSE Webcam INTEGRATED 1MP HD WEBCAM

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
No need to bump after just 1 hour! I do have other things to be doing with my Saturday in fairness :p

Photoshop and video editing can benefit from fairly powerful hardware, and the hardware in the very small and thin chassis is relatively limited.

You could look at the Vyper - which has a much more powerful CPU and GPU and is very light compared to other laptops of the same class.

You can upgrade storage / add storage, but you are stuck with the CPU and GPU, so if a chassis the size and weight of the Vyper would work for you, it would be worth considering.