Some of my pics

Bhuna50

Author Level
Someone at work asked me what sort of photos I take, so I took the opportunity with my new dekstop to quickly put a few up on my newly set up flickr page - here if anyone wants a nose at some of my pictures:

Basically I just like taking pictures of anything that I think makes a picture....be it sport, wildlife, landscape, pets...

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
WOW !!!
Some are awesome (the nature one) !!!
other are less my style (the peopley one), but damn, those pictures a nice !

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Very nice indeed, crisp as anything and lovely colours.

Where was the one with the fencing with the heart padlocks on it? That looks quite significant?

What camera is that with?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Very nice indeed, crisp as anything and lovely colours.

Where was the one with the fencing with the heart padlocks on it? That looks quite significant?

What camera is that with?
Puerto Del Carmen, Lanzarote in 2017.

I use two different camera and a few different lenses:

CAMERAS:
Canon EOS 700D
Canon EOS 1100D

LENSES:
Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS USM
Canon EF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 IS II
Canon EF 70-300mm F4-5.6 IS USM
Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II

Edited / processed through Adobe Lightroom / Photoshop

Bhuna50

Author Level
There was no obvious thing other than back then it seemed to be "in" to put a padlock on railings / fencings with initials of couples, memorial for loved ones, anything to remember. It happened here in UK a bit in places too - although some councils removed them - this was just along the coast / beach areas and I thought it made a good picture to remember people remembering and the colours / different shapes / designs etc.

It seemed a thing out there as well - I think there was a blog / postings about "Lovelocks in Lanzarote" where meetings were arranged to add them to fences / railings

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Someone at work asked me what sort of photos I take, so I took the opportunity with my new dekstop to quickly put a few up on my newly set up flickr page - here if anyone wants a nose at some of my pictures:

Basically I just like taking pictures of anything that I think makes a picture....be it sport, wildlife, landscape, pets...

looks really cool,

you certainly have a talent for taking pics

SiAdams

Really good! My favourite is the dog!
Or the guy having a nap on the bench lol
Some of the buildings remind me of chatsworth house in the Peak District

Really nice pics 👍

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
The one of Clifton, just reinforces my reason for not liking it, the towers are just about perched on the edge , and nothing under it for about 90 feet

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
my fav one is "flickr 00036 0514 image on the bridge, just like the way the shorts constructed, elements to look at including the hustle and bustle and the buildings in the background,

do you ever see yourself being a professional photographer?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
my fav one is "flickr 00036 0514 image on the bridge, just like the way the shorts constructed, elements to look at including the hustle and bustle and the buildings in the background,

do you ever see yourself being a professional photographer?
This is where @Bhuna50 reveals himself to actually be David Bailey in retirement

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
This is where @Bhuna50 reveals himself to actually be David Bailey in retirement

homer J feels inferior in the presence of greatness

Confused Homer GIFs | Tenor