Someone please help urgently

scarpa1

Enthusiast
I don’t think I can do that, and it’s a new PC so im not to bothered about the stuff. Only thing I would be concerned about doing is installing drivers, it seems complicated but I wouldn’t know where it start. I might just take it into a shop or use YouTube for a tutorial. I’m not good with these thing but my brother is, I’ll see if he can help
Careful getting anyone but yourself or PCS to do any work on the PC. Think it might void your warranty if anything went wrong.

Not 100% sure but wait till one of Spyder or Scott to confirm.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
If you're having an issue with the PC it's fine to ask for friendly assistance. I would be careful about what you undertake though, make sure you are confident with any advice you are given.

Past that, I would definitely get PCS involved. Their customer service is excellent and will take you through tasks like this over the phone over extended periods..... they're that good!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Careful getting anyone but yourself or PCS to do any work on the PC. Think it might void your warranty if anything went wrong.

Not 100% sure but wait till one of Spyder or Scott to confirm.
Or anyone who views the terms and conditions. Which state:

7.10Should you take any goods purchased from us to a 3rd party and have them attempt to diagnose or repair a fault on the computer, you may VOID all warranties on the order and we will not cover the costs of any onsite or call out charges as we do not provide or charge you for onsite warranties. If you have any problems with your order you must contact us for advice and if necessary obtain an RMA number and return the item to us through the specified returns procedure.

But you should contact PCS first, it’s the best way to log any kind of support.