Sony PSNow on PC

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
http://www.pcgamer.com/ps-now-on-pc-leak/

Anyone tempted by Uncharted, Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption on PC?!

£12.99 a month presumably if the cost is the same for PC as it is for PS4 owners. Maybe a free 7 day trial might appear where I have a maniacal week of playing through all those before I have to pay?!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Oh wow, that's actually a really good conversion rate considering $20 = £15 at the moment and even at best of times would be £13 (before VAT)

If I hadn't already picked up a PS3 to play all these games or it had PS4 games then I might have got it for a couple of months.

I am very interested to know if they might render at a higher resolution considering this will be run on a server farm and how easy it is to play with keyboard and mouse.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh wow, that's actually a really good conversion rate considering $20 = £15 at the moment and even at best of times would be £13 (before VAT)

If I hadn't already picked up a PS3 to play all these games or it had PS4 games then I might have got it for a couple of months.

I am very interested to know if they might render at a higher resolution considering this will be run on a server farm and how easy it is to play with keyboard and mouse.

That's what I want to know, find controllers impossible to aim with, much happier with mouse and keyboard. If the mapping is customisable it would be amazing to play full keyboard and mouse controls.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
That's what I want to know, find controllers impossible to aim with, much happier with mouse and keyboard. If the mapping is customisable it would be amazing to play full keyboard and mouse controls.

I find that as well now, never really noticed much improvement when I first moved to PC, but over time and after 1000+ hours in fps games in a few years, I find controllers impossible for anything but little puzzle games or racing.

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED

My missus made me CEX my PS3 years ago. TLoU and RDR are distant memories... All I can remember is how amazing they were.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
My missus made me CEX my PS3 years ago. TLoU and RDR are distant memories... All I can remember is how amazing they were.

PS3 was definitely the superior for exclusive story based games, and Xbox for multiplayer.

Heavy Rain, Uncharted and Infamous are just a few on top of those two in my collection that I need to play and force myself through the controls.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok, the Xim4 doesn't work with PSNow YET as there are complications passing a start and ps key. Xim are aware of this and working on updating the firmware to support PSNow, fingers crossed!

It works really well with the PS4, playing the Uncharted collection at the moment. It supports a major range of keyboards and mice, was surprised to find my RAT7 and Corsair K70 RGB to be compatible.

Why did I not know of this years ago!

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Sony updated remote play so you can now stream in 1080 60, catch is you need a CUh-7000 ps4. (Google tells me that's a ps4 pro)

;(

also i received the dualshock 4 wireless usb adaptor, what a pile of.... you'd think it'll be as easy to use as microsoft's xbox controllers, but nooooooooooooooo
For some reason it's registering the dualshock 4 as a speaker -.-

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Sony updated remote play so you can now stream in 1080 60, catch is you need a CUh-7000 ps4. (Google tells me that's a ps4 pro)

;(

also i received the dualshock 4 wireless usb adaptor, what a pile of.... you'd think it'll be as easy to use as microsoft's xbox controllers, but nooooooooooooooo
For some reason it's registering the dualshock 4 as a speaker -.-

If you have Bluetooth you shouldn't need a USB adapter.