Spec advice

Seanikils

Good day,

I have some issues with being able to configure my setup. Ideally i would be looking at going SFF but there is no selection for High Wattage PSU's not the Highend GPU's.

My alternative setup choice seems to have configuration problems, yet the case selected is able to accommodate all the components that I have selected.

Namely AIO and Fans.
Case comes with 2 fans which I have no need for and could just be shipped in a Box separately. however the configurator does not allow these fans to fall away.
there is Space for 240/280 AIO on the top of the case yet the configurator defaults the position to front panel and this now effects the GPU selection due to Length.

Is there any way of having a Custom Config put together whereby I can still Finance with Humm?

Case
CORSAIR 4000D AIRFLOW TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz (4 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
12GB ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 3080 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st M.2 SSD Drive
2TB CORSAIR MP400 NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD (up to 3480 MB/R, 3000 MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Processor Cooling
STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER (280 AIO top mounted as case allows for it - Config does not allow this setup as the GPU length is too great with AIO on the front)
Extra Case Fans

3x Corsair LL120 RGB LED Fan + Controller Kit (6 Matching Fans Preferred - 3 front panel intake/2 top Extract (Push through RAD)/1 Rear Extract)

MrWilson

Godlike
PCS tend to top mount AIOs when they can.
A lot of people order the 4000D and then go through live chat to add in a 3 pack of LL120 fans to replace the standard case fans. The configurator isn’t equipped to handle that but if you get in touch with PCS directly that should be doable.
If you contact PCS directly they may or not be able to have that included in the finance. Normally the finance agreement is set on ordering and then any amendments require a separate payment or credit note depending on whether you’re upgrading or downgrading components. None of us work for PCS so getting in touch with them is the best way to clarify what can and can’t be done to your specifications.
If you want advice on your build you are also welcome to open up a thread in ‘Check my Spec’