SSD Problem

Tehmoe

Gold Level Poster
Hey all, so I brought a Samsung 830 SSD, and I went through the steps and used the provided Norton Ghost to copy my Current HDD over, popped the SSD in but my keyboard just wont work at the login screen, it works everything else e.g. boot screen and I checked the BOIS and everything seems fine, but when I reach the windows screen it just doesnt work. Any idea??? it should have copied over any drivers I need. I am currently just copying the HDD again just incase it missed anything. Thanks for any input.

Buzz

Master
Is it a usb keyboard or is it the laptop keyboard. Can you get another keyboard? If you can, go in and remove the inbuilt keyboard and reinstall it.

Tehmoe

Gold Level Poster
Is it a usb keyboard or is it the laptop keyboard. Can you get another keyboard? If you can, go in and remove the inbuilt keyboard and reinstall it.

IT was the actual laptop keyboard, tired an exeternal keyboard and it was fine but it just wouldnt work. Just re installed Windows on the SSD and it is fine so just slowing moving over the key things from my HDD. Thanks :)