Star Wars Eclipse

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Okay, i'm hyped
Like, a lot !
Please be good, please be good, please be good ...

(and i'm a little bit proud, as the game is developped by a french small game developper you may know, Quantic Dream :D)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Okay, i'm hyped
Like, a lot !
Please be good, please be good, please be good ...

(and i'm a little bit proud, as the game is developped by a french small game developper you may know, Quantic Dream :D)

Yeah, I just saw this today, does look rather good!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I want to be hyped but on the strength of Quantic’s previous efforts I don’t have high expectations. I’d love it if they surprised me though. That trailer is all pre-rendered without a shred of gameplay, there’s not much to go on…

I'm honestly not a fan of Quantic Dream, your man David Cage is insufferable
With you 100% on that one 👍

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So far I've tried several star war games, and I'm just glad the films aren't as bad as the games

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Fallen Order is fairly decent
Agreed, it’s like a diet version of Dark Souls with Jedi pyjamas on! Knights of the Old Republic 1&2 were also good, along with the old X-Wing and TIE Fighter games and Dark Forces… although they’re not exactly going to harness the power of a modern gaming system 👍

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Dark Forces was great I loved that. KOTOR is great the story is still awesome but my god the gameplay does not hold up at all

CMP01

Enthusiast
Star Wars Empire at War is where you guys need to be!

Was good fun but long overdue another SW RTS... even a hybrid strat would be good.

As long as Disney reign in their inner evil villain.

Fallen Order was good enough to buy at launch (a rarity for me) if a little tricky on the finer points of controls. On the other hand, Squadrons was not... good.
Battlefront looked great but was a no-no... I'm just not into non coop online stuff. The originals were a blast on PS2 though.
Would you guys believe... I never had the chance at KOTOR? (yes, I know... shock, horror) Dark Forces, X Wing/Tie Fighter though I had a fair throw at way back.

Oh, while I'm here...shout out to Galactic Battlegrounds.