Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, another broken port

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
100% through Fallen Order now. 36hrs 12 mins for every element. I don't have al the achievements but I've done all I can be bothered doing on that front.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Some of the Data Bank stuff took me ages to find. I had all but given up on the Tactical stuff so I had to end up cheating to find out which 2 I was missing, couldn't be bothered going through the whole game to fight imperial adversaries. Turns out I was missing the hammer guy and the plant pod thing :LOL:

I was around 18 hours just trying to complete the data bank.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Luckily, I'm not someone who is overly concerned with 100%ing stuff, unless I'm trying to get an Xbox achievement for more Reward points (or I'm just mind-numbingly bored). Outside of some racing games and very basic games, I don't think I've 100% anything.....I've probably got well over 1,000 hours on the Halo: Masterchief Collection in the last 2 1/2 years yet I haven't 100% any of the 6 games in it
Are you so bored that you log in to the Xbox App every day yo get your free reward points? Where you can get a £5k Xbox gift card after 100 days?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Just had a little google there. Apparently the story alone is 19hrs with game completion in the 51 hours mark o_O

Fallen order was estimated to be around 24hrs for 100% but I took 36 hrs. With the same ratio it would take me 75hrs to complete Jedi :LOL:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just had a little google there. Apparently the story alone is 19hrs with game completion in the 51 hours mark o_O

Fallen order was estimated to be around 24hrs for 100% but I took 36 hrs. With the same ratio it would take me 75hrs to complete Jedi :LOL:
God man, back in 1997 or so when I was playing the original Final Fantasy 7, the timer maxxed out at 999 hours, granted I just wandered around the desert grabbing any mini games with chocobos and fights to increase my level, but still!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Before the last update (think it was around a week ago), I experienced zero crashes or any other issues....since the update, I regularly have the game crash to desktop for no reason....I have just stopped playing as the game has now crashed 4 times in the last 10 minutes....it literally crashes, I start the game again and it crashes again within 30 seconds. Some days it can go hours with crashing...some days, like today, it crashes 6 times in an hour.

I was really enjoying the game but I don't have the patience to deal with crashing games...whether Respawn will fix it or not remains to be seen given a large number of developers don't really care if their games work properly or not. Mind you, having played a lot of Forza Horizon, I am quite used to a developer pushing an update and it breaking something so I am used to it. :rolleyes:

Are the issues you are experienced well documented? I've had silly niggles like this after updates where a clean install fixes the problem.

If more people are experiencing the same problems though it's likely more deep rooted.