Steam Autumn Sale

Cricky

Enthusiast
It looks like the Steam Autumn Sale is starting on Wednesday after Paypal revealed it in an email.

There seem to be Steam Sales all the time these days so I'll not hold much hope there's anything I want, but like many people I'll be checking anyway. Even though I have a ridiculous backlog!

I wonder if it will last until the Christmas Sale starts. :)

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Not sure why they bother, because the Christmas sale can't be too far away :) That said, maybe they are just jumping on the Black Friday/Week bandwagon :)

Cricky

Enthusiast
That's a good site DM. Shadow Warrior for £2.99! I've been waiting for that to come under a fiver! Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is pretty good, and massive, though I've seen it for a fiver with all the DLC before on Steam. Avadon 2 for £1.74 is a good buy, but only if you're into that type of RPG, and you've played the first game. Apart from that nothing grabs me....

I picked up Battleblock Theatre based on recommendations on the Game Deals thread and it's pretty good. :) Though when I started playing it I thought it looked nothing like the trailer I saw on the Steam store then I realised I was actually playing Blocks That Matter which was also in my Steam library and I'd never played before. Oops! :)