steam db stats

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
so, out of interest homer went on steam db to look at steam stats, actually quite interesting,

according to this link there have been 3868 games release on steam so far this yr

according to this link the top gamer who owns most game is 34,544

top rated games

top selling games

popular game publishers

weekly top selling games

release calender is well set out

Last edited:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
according to this link there have been 3868 games release on steam so far this yr
I spend a lot of time on Steam DB and other tools/ Of the 3868 games released this year on Steam, I have 48 of them. This is probably not a suprise to anybody here!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
according to the most owned games, the top user has added 41 since thurs, dude must have a load of dollars,

Tried looking at his Steam library using the library filters, but it didn't work. This is a great way to search through Steam libraries!

A library that size, he could be loaded or he could just as easily be picking up all the free games on Steam!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Tried looking at his Steam library using the library filters, but it didn't work. This is a great way to search through Steam libraries!

A library that size, he could be loaded or he could just as easily be picking up all the free games on Steam!

scrolled down and the user has 15,879 at free price according to steam db

homer is getting into the stats now :LOL:

Last edited:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Anybody wanting to copy me would need to start using these tools:

is number 5 named after denz?