Steam Lord...advice please :D

D

Deleted member 41971

@Lord of Steam / aka @ActuallyDenz - just wondered if you had any of the following games please:

SimAirport
Airport CEO

Which one is better?

Start Up Company

Does it have playability or is it 2 hours in and you have got everything and no more challenges?

I quite like the build it up / run a business type games - I played Mad Games Tycoon for ages.

Thanks.

i like when you click on @lord of steam, it goes to Denz page, :LOL:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I own Airport CEO, but haven't played it since the late Early Access period. It was pretty good, I found smaller airports easy to manage, but not very profitable. Bigger airports got pretty confusing quite quickly and so started losing money as I didn't really have a clue what I was doing!

Startup Company is fun to begin with, but gets repetitive quite quickly - I bought it on release, played it for a few hours and haven't gone back. It's possible there have been patches, etc and it has been improved, but I have no idea.

Last edited:

Bhuna50

Author Level
I own Airport CEO, but haven't played it since the late Early Access period. It was pretty good, I found smaller airports easy to manage, but not very profitable. Bigger airports got pretty confusing quite quickly and so started losing money as I didn't really have a clue what I was doing!

Startup Company is fun to begin with, but gets repetitive quite quickly - I bought it on release, played it for a few hours and haven't gone back. It's possible there have been patches, etc and it has been improved, but I have no idea.
Thanks Lord 😀