Still awaiting dispatch

So on Friday at 3 am my order went into this stage but today (Monday 6pm) I’m still at this stage on a call with PCS they said orders get dispatched at 3pm so I’ve missed two slots but was told it could be with me next week! How can it take that long

Citrus_9

Expert
So on Friday at 3 am my order went into this stage but today (Monday 6pm) I’m still at this stage on a call with PCS they said orders get dispatched at 3pm so I’ve missed two slots but was told it could be with me next week! How can it take that long
If your PC is ready to despatch but still not despatched, it means that a courier is too busy to collect. Is it to be shipped within the UK or to somewhere else?

Stephen M

Author Level
Unfortunately DPD, like everyone, is struggling and they are taking longer. I had machine ready for dispatch on a Thursday morning but it did not arrive until the following Wednesday.

I agree a week is a long time but afraid there is not a lot that can be done. I assume PCS ship in the order machines are readied for dispatch, so it is a case of how much room the courier has on the collection vehicle.

elliotr19

Mine's also waiting dispatch now for two days, but it looks like it probably won't be dispatched today either. Hoping for Monday so I get it Tuesday at least!

I hope mine gets dispatched today as i selected a Saturday delivery I got the email saying it’s awaiting dispatch on the 10th and because I selected a Saturday delivery it will be dispatched on the closest Friday which is today. Fingers crossed.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ah so it could be tomorrow then? Just doesn’t make sense if PCS dispatch at 3pm surely it would be a few minutes after they collect it.
If you haven't received the despatch notification tonight, it hasn't been collected.

You receive it when it's collected by DPD.

They don't generally despatch at weekends (DPD don't offer collections at weekends), although they pay for extra service at peak times like christmas.