Still in Pre Production?

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Sent an email on Tuesday about the pre production. They replied saying that they'll either get it into 'production with all being well' that day or yesterday.

Today comes and it's still in pre production.

What's going on?

steaky360

Few possibilities,

Its still in pre-production (unfortunately)
Its actually in production and your status has not been updated (happens quite a bit)
Something happened and they're delayed slightly unfortunately
It might be moving into production as we speak.

Bit of a pain I know, but patience (although challenging) is definitely helpful :).

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Sent an email on Tuesday about the pre production. They replied saying that they'll either get it into 'production with all being well' that day or yesterday.

Today comes and it's still in pre production.

What's going on?

A bit more patience perhaps. As far as I know they can't guarantee a date only provide estimates.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
We are very busy at the minute as we had several large ordering weeks around yours and the premises move. We have brought in overtime to get more orders built per day. I will check into the delay on your order but like the FAQs say these forums are not for tracking.

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I think they can get some orders of your forum user details but you could PM him just to be sure and save time if you wanted.

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I actually sent an email before I posted this. It should be in production on Monday and they said that I should have the pc between Wednesday and Friday.

steaky360

And a load of nonsense that was!

Try to be patient, as you know they are very busy. They'll be sorting your rig out as soon as they can :)

It's unusual that they've given you a drop dead day for them completing your PC, typically they'd just give estimates (in my experience anyway). Fingers crossed you get it soon though!

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I'm trying. But I'm not suceeding. Guess I'll have to hang on longer.

Dad told me that his first computer he ordered from PCS took longer than mine to arrive

Tinolan

Worth the wait though!
I think the last thing id want is a rushed together system, rather it gets fully checked and know im going to have less chance of problems once delivered,
though once its in the couriers hands.......!!