Still Not Delivered!

Dubbie

My Parcel was collected on the 13th of December and it still isnt here.(22nd)
After countless phone calls to DPD and many emails to PCS i have still got nowhere,
DPD have said that the driver will ring when hes in my village (As a live just outside down a dirt track) so i could meet him.
And after 3 days of no calls, its now back at the sortation facility in Murcia (3 hours away!),
PCS have told me to update my post code without the MU and still nothing has changed,
I was guaranteed my PC that i spent £1,300 to be here for christmas, guess thats out the window huh,

So far im appalled at the service provided by DPD.

Corfate

Author Level
Try giving a final ring today, and if they say they can't do anything, maybe sacrifice 6 hours of your time to drive there and pick it up, in time for Christmas?

I know it's not an ideal solution, but it'll get you it for Christmas :)

Dubbie

Just been talking to a sales advisor and he told me there was an issue with my PostCode, and that hes sorted it all out with DPD and it should be here today.
So hopefully it finally will.
If not then i dont think i will be buying from PCS for aslong as they use DPD because they are as helpfull as a Potato, and the amount of bad reviews ive read about DPD is unbelievable.

Maestro

See what i mean, it doesnt matter what courier you use. A few weeks ago we were using yodel / dhl and they were the worst according to almost everybody, so we change and hey presto. I will however, say that since we have changed to dpd the level of service and delivery success rates has been unbelievable. A massive improvement over Yodel.

P.S Find me a courier that has lots of good reviews.

They are not going to get it right 100% of the time and for those that are in the few percent where they do get delivery issues then of course the first reaction is to say they are the worst ever. Unfortunately, majority rules and the fact is the vast majority of our customers are getting a great delivery service now we have switched to DPD.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Totally agree maestro,

I didn't know that dpd deliver to Spain. Or is a Spanish franchise of DPD?

Maestro

DPD are owned by GEOPOST which are a global courier service like DHL. They also own Interlink. So you can send items internationally via DPD on the Geopost Network.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
DPD are owned by GEOPOST which are a global courier service like DHL. They also own Interlink. So you can send items internationally via DPD on the Geopost Network.

oh I get ya,

Well I'm glad for PCS not having as many complaints and delivery problems.

Dubbie

No, the problem im having with DPD is theyr complete lack of help. Int courier services are allways slower, but when i get no help on the problems im having, That (imo) is a bad courier service. twice they have been unable to find my house, even though i tell them to ring me once they arrive in my village so i can meet them.
but nothing, no calls all i got was a unable to deliver because of some query with the address or some crap like that!.