storage

Chanel

How do I download my games on my 1TB storage? The default is going to the 500GB storage which I thought would just have my OS downloaded onto and not any games I download

stegor

Bright Spark
Most games give you the option during installation (don't choose default installation). Then just browse to your 1TB - probably D: drive. I create a folder called Games in advance on D and then browse to that during installation.
If you've already installed on C then you will need to uninstall and re-install as you can't just move them (in most cases).

Rakk

The Awesome
Most applications/programs will give you an option where you want to install it (there are a few that wont but most do), you will have to select probably the D drive and where you want it on the D drive.
If you are taking about stuff like Steam/Origin/other DRM then there will be an oiption in the settings to add install locations

Bhuna50

Author Level
How do I download my games on my 1TB storage? The default is going to the 500GB storage which I thought would just have my OS downloaded onto and not any games I download

This depends on what service you use. There will be options and settings within the download service (Steam, Origin etc) thst asks where you want to download games to and you then select directory etc to where you want it.

If you originally installed such a service on the C drive then it will default to saving its games there until told otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Most games give you the option during installation (don't choose default installation). Then just browse to your 1TB - probably D: drive. I create a folder called Games in advance on D and then browse to that during installation.
If you've already installed on C then you will need to uninstall and re-install as you can't just move them (in most cases).
from what I've seen very few cases you can't just move them, plenty of videos on you tube for all the usual platforms

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
if games pass games just go to windows settings, then apps, find the game you want move, click the move button and windows will then list the drives it can be moved to, select the drive you want and that's it