Strong graphics card for around £70?

zRSV

Silver Level Poster
I'm looking to get a graphics card as soon as i sell my old pc and would like to know if anyone knows a decent graphics card for around £70 for gaming?

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
You'll struggle for £70 to find something 'strong'. If it were me I'd be looking at HD7770's though.

halox

Enthusiast
Look for a GTX 460GS-GLH, that's very good for the price and will be under £70 for a 2nd hand one. Keep an eye on ebay for one.

zRSV

Silver Level Poster
You'll struggle for £70 to find something 'strong'. If it were me I'd be looking at HD7770's though.

I heard the sapphire 7770 is a good graphics card, my friend has one, they're around 70 if i'm right? and i can run tomb raider on medium atm with a integrated 7650 so its still stronger and takes some pressure off my processor

Boozad

Prolific Poster
My 7850-DC2T didn't have the best of times with games like Bioshock Infinite and DiRT 3 so don't expect a miraculous performance increase from a 7770. Having said that, if you do go much higher your APU will only bottleneck it anyway.

zRSV

Silver Level Poster
My 7850-DC2T didn't have the best of times with games like Bioshock Infinite and DiRT 3 so don't expect a miraculous performance increase from a 7770. Having said that, if you do go much higher your APU will only bottleneck it anyway.

I don't expect ridiculously good graphics, but i can play most games at medium atm so i can atleast get high, and also it will take some stress off my APU which may let it relax a bit more