Stuck in testing?

cwobritton1875

Hi All,

Has anyone struggled to get hold of PCS of late? My PC went into testing over a week ago, no updates, no notes added. I've tried to contact them twice and been told that someone would get back to me the next day but I've heard nothing.

Just wondered if anyone else if having similar issues?

J

jaymz

I'd call them. It sometimes takes a while to get someone on the other end, but it's better than sending emails - which can take days for a reply.

My system was in testing for less than a day, awaiting dispatch for a couple.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi All,

Has anyone struggled to get hold of PCS of late? My PC went into testing over a week ago, no updates, no notes added. I've tried to contact them twice and been told that someone would get back to me the next day but I've heard nothing.

Just wondered if anyone else if having similar issues?

J
Mine has been in testing for 4 days before moving forward to "awaiting dispatch". Better give them a call so you get to know what's going on just as @jaymz said

cwobritton1875

Contacted them yesterday and they couldn't give me an update. I wasn't asking for when it'll be done I just wanted to know what was going on and was basically told the testing team has gone dark!

Randomly last night though it went to "Awaiting Dispatch" and I've got the DPD tracking for a delivery on Tuesday :D

Joeyniple

currently on 5 working days stuck in testing since friday the 16th since weekends are not counted as working days now its the 22nd... granted i changed the cpu on day 1 of testing which will delay it slightly. I got an e-mail and said there is a slight delay in testing caused by busy period. Also didn't really tell me much on the phone other than i changed the cpu and the status doesn't go backwards on testing.

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
currently on 5 working days stuck in testing since friday the 16th since weekends are not counted as working days now its the 22nd... granted i changed the cpu on day 1 of testing which will delay it slightly. I got an e-mail and said there is a slight delay in testing caused by busy period. Also didn't really tell me much on the phone other than i changed the cpu and the status doesn't go backwards on testing.
Well you got back from testing to building queue to get your new CPU in the PC, so it'll take slightly more :)

Joeyniple

Well you got back from testing to building queue to get your new CPU in the PC, so it'll take slightly more :)
Changed it last friday its been a full week now, was hoping to receive the PC this week but not looking promising as now its the weekend. It's weird the status didn't go back to building, but said it was still in testing the whole week.

Last edited: