3080ti wait times

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
0CC830A0-522A-42EF-A427-BB44B19752A8.jpeg
What we love to see

Bwinnyz

Hi guys,

I am new to this thread to see what rough estimate dispatch time you guys reckon i will be having with this build posted below.

9dec801e61b956ef08b3ba087f9f5f47.png

I've been seeing on other forum posts of people waiting upto 90 days which i am guessing is a GPU shortage issue? should i just expect to be waiting a similar time frame considering the build times shown on the order seem far from accurate when seeing other peoples experiences thus far

Thanks.

Last edited:

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
Hi guys,

I am new to this thread to see what rough estimate dispatch time you guys reckon i will be having with this build posted below.

View attachment 28294

I've been seeing on other forum posts of people waiting upto 90 days which i am guessing is a GPU shortage issue? should i just expect to be waiting a similar time frame considering the build times shown on the order seem far from accurate when seeing other peoples experiences thus far

Thanks.
I have the same exact build as you, you’ll be expecting about 20 working days

Bwinnyz

Its looking like on the PC builder the 3080 ti is saying its out of stock with an ETA of October... the guy from live chat mentioned this is most likely for anyone trying to make a new order but with people having to wait upto 90 days for the 3080 i feel like it might be the same for this unless.. current orders are safe thought i would post this here for people
304aac9cda29378776d32d1fabec71db.png

Edo

Bronze Level Poster
Its looking like on the PC builder the 3080 ti is saying its out of stock with an ETA of October... the guy from live chat mentioned this is most likely for anyone trying to make a new order but with people having to wait upto 90 days for the 3080 i feel like it might be the same for this unless.. current orders are safe thought i would post this here for peopleView attachment 28339
Well so far who ever ordered a 3080ti has just waited 20 days and stock is improving so I don’t understand why it would get worse. I wouldn’t worry about the eta as if you would contact pcs they would tell you they don’t have an eta as they can’t guarantee the product to be built by any given date

AdaSum

Currently at 15 working days with the below spec. Have this week off work so would've been nice to get it for this week, but based on others posts will likely be a week or two after. Very excited though 😁
Case
CORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 500D SE CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® STRIX B550-F GAMING (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
12GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st Storage Drive
2TB Samsung 870 QVO 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (up to 560MB/sR | 530MB/sW)
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB INTEL® 670p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 3500MB/sR | 2500MB/sW)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 1000W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
Corsair H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
LED Lighting
2x 50cm White LED Strip
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT
Wireless Network Card
ASUS PCE-AX58BT Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) 2400Mbps/5GHz, 600Mbps/2.4GHz + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
Windows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Browser
Microsoft® Edge (Windows 10 Only)
Cable Management
3 x PCS 1.5M Zip Cable Tidy - Professional Cable Management
Warranty
3 Year Standard Warranty (1 Month Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)

AdaSum

Its looking like on the PC builder the 3080 ti is saying its out of stock with an ETA of October... the guy from live chat mentioned this is most likely for anyone trying to make a new order but with people having to wait upto 90 days for the 3080 i feel like it might be the same for this unless.. current orders are safe thought i would post this here for peopleView attachment 28339
I'm at 17 working days - rang today and on the phone PCS said they had the GPU in stock (should be in building end of this week/early next week). So I think this may only apply to new orders?

Bwinnyz

I'm at 17 working days - rang today and on the phone PCS said they had the GPU in stock (should be in building end of this week/early next week). So I think this may only apply to new orders?
Hi mate, yeah thats most likely the reason. The configurator stock warning is probably to deter mass new orders. Nice! good luck with your getting your rig. Drop some pics when it arrives!

SiegeSloth

Hello. I ordered a build on the 24th July that looks like this:
Case LIAN LI LANCOOL 215 GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 16GB)
Graphics Card12GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st Storage DriveNOT REQUIRED
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H150i RGB PRO XT Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT

Encouraging to see that those who have posted, with similar specs, have had okay times to fufill their orders. Out of curiousity, could those who have received their build tell me what model 3080ti (Zotac or Palit) they got?

emc73

CaseLIAN LI LANCOOL 215 GAMING CASE
MotherboardASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready!
Processor CoolingCorsair H150i RGB PRO XT Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler

Encouraging to see that those who have posted, with similar specs, have had okay times to fufill their orders. Out of curiousity, could those who have received their build tell me what model 3080ti (Zotac or Palit) they got?

I ordered my computer on the 23rd, and I recently checked with customer support to check if my order would be affected by the 3080Ti going on preorder, and they said it would as it was already on pre-order they just hadn't updated the website. So, I would be waiting for October before construction might begin.

Might want to ask them if a similar situation applies to you.

I ended up changing to the ASUS model which was in stock.

Bwinnyz

@emc73 If this is really the case for current orders they need to send out emails saying its out of stock to let people know - when you're giving them thousands of pounds for a service and they can't give you much information on when you might receive it doesnt sit right with me.

SiegeSloth

I ordered my computer on the 23rd, and I recently checked with customer support to check if my order would be affected by the 3080Ti going on preorder, and they said it would as it was already on pre-order they just hadn't updated the website. So, I would be waiting for October before construction might begin.

Might want to ask them if a similar situation applies to you.

I ended up changing to the ASUS model which was in stock.
Hello @emc73,

Thanks for letting me know what PCS customer service has shared with you regarding the 3080Ti going on pre-order. Maybe I was being a tad optmistic. I am going to play the waiting game. If, for example, the stock comes in early and the order is being fufilled, great. If not, I might be able to change my order to include the new AMD or Intel chips that should launch in the last quarter of the year, perhaps even upgrade my motherboard at no or very little added cost. I could also just cancel the order if another manufacturer can fufill my order at a better price with the same excellent build quality. I'm not paying anything until my order is fufilled either, so it isn't like I am out of pocket.

Rummbler

CaseLIAN LI LANCOOL 215 GAMING CASE

i got a zotac trinity oc