Tablet for web on the go

crawlerbasher

Silver Level Poster
I've been looking around on the net for a tablet (Would prefer to get the ipad 2 but that's out of my budget)

What I plan to use the tablet for is basicly surfing the internet on the go via wifi and wifi hotspot.

Would like to use it as well for showing of photo and videos (I have a feeling this is going to be an issue with space.)
And the ability to acsses files stored on the usb stick or the ability to upgrade memory via SD slots etc...

my budget is about £120

Like I said the main resion is surfing the net.

So any good recomendtion?
With links to where to buy or to the product details.

Thank you.

crawlerbasher

Silver Level Poster
well depending how I feel after work tomorrow, going to have a look around town and check out the shop display to get a good idea and feel for what I need.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Well the reviews of the one i suggested said it was very good and most say it was pretty dam fast, although not quite as fast as an ipad

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Well the reviews of the one i suggested said it was very good and most say it was pretty dam fast, although not quite as fast as an ipad

Using a single core hummingbird proc was laggy to use so that misnr be very fast. Hummingbirds are the best

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
If you read the reviews they all either say nothing about the speed or that it is very fast, and for £70 thats a steal, im also pretty sure i remember seeing 1ghz on the description