Talk To Me

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If anyone is looking for something spooky to watch for the spooky season then I highly recommend Talk To Me and it's now on Netflix

Seriously it's excellent, best modern horror in my opinion since It Follows. Can't sing enough of it's praises from setting, acting, cinematography, originality and it just "feels" like a really well put together movie on a miniscule budget. Made by a couple of Youtubers who I never heard of they managed to make something really special that feels like a big budget movie with a lot of polish while still doing interesting things with interesting characters.

Get on it!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If anyone is looking for something spooky to watch for the spooky season then I highly recommend Talk To Me and it's now on Netflix

Seriously it's excellent, best modern horror in my opinion since It Follows. Can't sing enough of it's praises from setting, acting, cinematography, originality and it just "feels" like a really well put together movie on a miniscule budget. Made by a couple of Youtubers who I never heard of they managed to make something really special that feels like a big budget movie with a lot of polish while still doing interesting things with interesting characters.

Get on it!
Checking it out now, thanks for the pointer