Taobao virus

Zinalu

I think I got a taobao virus, I have uninstalled it, removed folders and god knows what and this little demon keeps coming back and starts itself up, how I don't know.
How can I remove this? Malwarebytes, spybot and Rougekiller can't seem to find it.

stegor

Bright Spark
I think I got a taobao virus, I have uninstalled it, removed folders and god knows what and this little demon keeps coming back and starts itself up, how I don't know.
How can I remove this? Malwarebytes, spybot and Rougekiller can't seem to find it.

If you have a system restore point before you got the virus then use that as it has probably hijacked some system files and/or registry entries.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
If you have a system restore point before you got the virus then use that as it has probably hijacked some system files and/or registry entries.

Even better get MAcrium Reflect and take regular disk images. That way you just restore the latest image and Mr Virus is gone.

If the usual tools (the one's you mentioned) can't kill it I would do a clean reinstall - and then take a disk image. :)