Tapatalk

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Anyone else having a problem with this forum and Tapatalk? I've been getting the 'Network error try later' issue when trying to login to this forum. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Tapatalk app and cleared the device cache but to no avail. There are no network issues at my end and I can login to these forums via the browser (as you can tell!).

Anyone else suffering? Any suggestions? I'm using Android 10 on a Samsung Galaxy S9+.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Me - I had the network error last night and now all day today I just get blank as if there are no posts (on Tapatalk).

I havent checked if Tapatalk have an update out - in case thats whats needed.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Me - I had the network error last night and now all day today I just get blank as if there are no posts (on Tapatalk).

I havent checked if Tapatalk have an update out - in case thats whats needed.
Well I re-downloaded it from the store so I have the latest version.

@Monarch, @JakAttack, @moosEh, can any of you guys please find out whether there is an issue with the tapatalk plugin on the forum please?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
It's not my phone at any rate, I've installed Tapatalk on an Android tablet and I get the same network error. I get the error on 4G as well as on WiFi. But I'm surprised that others aren't seeing it?

Bhuna50

Author Level
I logged out of the forum on Tapatalk and now can’t log back in as get an error. Usually a log out and in works too but not this time. Lol.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I logged out of the forum on Tapatalk and now can’t log back in as get an error. Usually a log out and in works too but not this time. Lol.
Same here. I even tried signing up for Tapatalk with a new ID but it made no difference.

This is the error I get.....

Screenshot_20211009-170311.jpg

Bhuna50

Author Level
Oh that’s a long error message. The one I get is quite short:

And that’s just one page of about 8/9 pages.

Attachments

• 8674F575-C198-4FE3-9413-A5CA0B084585.jpeg
    8674F575-C198-4FE3-9413-A5CA0B084585.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 114