Technical support won't answer?

micque

Hi there
So I configured and ordered a laptop two days ago - but wanted the graphics card changed/upgraded.
I tried to contact the support line (78 72 94 66 - please note that this is from the Danish site). Since no one answered any of my calls yesterday, I wrote an email.
I have still gotten no answer; and the phone still goes directly to voicemail.

Can I even expect any support here? Or would it be easier to just cancel the order - and redo it with the right specs.

Ordernumber: 1579462

Hoping someone will see this.
Best regards to the reader.

Rakk

The Awesome
Do note that emails can take a couple of days to get a response, and very few on the forums actually work for PCS so most of us can't change/view orders anyways.

Shepard

Enthusiast
Hi Micque,

normally you should have been able to leave a voicemail on the danish line, our danish colleague is on annual leave at the moment. Next time, feel free to either ring the English line or send us an email to [email protected], where we can support you in English. Normally the forum is not an official channel for support, but now that I am aware, you can PM me and I will help you (in English, I don't speak danish. I can offer Swedish, if you want though :cool: ) with anything in the future.