Tell me your thoughts on my new PC

AleDix

Ahhhh right okay thanks, I think it might be too late to cancel my order because its been dispatched, I would've done it earlier but I've been at work! 😳
Okay just cancelled order and really hoping that I get a refund😳 then I'll order that 1440p 95hz monitor. I'll keep u posted haha

Its really your choice, I advise 1080p for gaming as when playing games 1440p doesn't really make much of a difference and the framerate dose but watching videos or looking at plain text or pictures the resolution will probably be more useful.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Its really your choice, I advise 1080p for gaming as when playing games 1440p doesn't really make much of a difference and the framerate dose but watching videos or looking at plain text or pictures the resolution will probably be more useful.
Completely disagree, for gaming or anything at all, 1440p is night and day over 1080p, there’s no contest. It’s double the resolution so you get far more detail.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
The brief stint I had with 4k gaming was night and day for visual sharpness. The FPS I had was rubbish and it was on a 17" screen, but still.... it was hugely noticeable over the 1080p that I switched to.

My personal choice would be 1440p. It's sharp enough to be a significant jump in clarity, it's not TOO extreme so the FPS can be held to a decent rate and the value for money is right on point now. I wouldn't touch 1080p or 4k where i had the option. 1080p is for phone screens and 4k is not ideal for my eyes. I like the density of 1440p and I would love the peripheral view of a Super Ultrawide.

Just to add. I would definitely reconsider the Iiyama monitor. The 1440p 144hz monitor is such amazing value for money. Spending a little bit more just now means you won't need to upgrade in the future. It's diminishing returns to save now, only to spend significantly more in a replacement down the line.

That being said, that monitor is some find. Absolute bargain for a 1440p monitor, 95hz or not.

AleDix

Feel free...it just seemed the best way of describing it that most people would understand (except those who haven't seen a blu-Ray movie of course ;)). Besides, I "borrow" your building guide specs to recommend systems so fair's fair :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha and for the people who never seen or heard of a VHS tape 🤣 damn I remember those anoyying things 😅

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
VHS vs Betamax..... the original format war!

Blu-ray Vs HD DVD was just a poorly adapted re-hash.