TES: Oblivion graphic overhaul mods?

M3aaaq

Enthusiast
i was looking on the tesnexus site.. couldn't find any because of the site's horrible layout.. can someone here link me to a good (or the best) graphic overhaul for oblivion?

NilSatis

Bright Spark
This video might help you with the process; which is not all that straight forward if you have not modded Oblivion or Fallout 3 before. I have done Fallout 3 to death, but have never tried with Oblivion; there are a series of these videos and they are excellent:

Learning how to add graphic mods to Oblivion

This one will show you an example of the game after applying some of these mods; you are better off going to the middle of the vid; and the mods that you are going to be installing in the series of tutorials above are in this video.

Oblivion with some nice mods

Last edited:

Dayve

Make sure you get an overhaul mod while you're at it. I suggest Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul.

NilSatis

Bright Spark
This is another brilliant step by step guide with links to all the best mods for updating visuals and is all on one page, excellent work; in case the series of videos is too much effort. There are a ton of mods here. Might need to use this myself lol:

Oblivion One web page modding guide for everything visual

You might also notice he has done one for Morrowind too. Looks infinitely better with all the latest mods aswell. Just scroll along with the arrow on the above web page. Another great guide.

M3aaaq

Enthusiast
I don't really need those, since i have modded Fallout 3 and New Vegas before, which im guessing oblivion goes the same "direction" as those.. but thanks for posting it ..