Thank you PCS

Frobbet

Got an email from pcs today, informing me they had made an amendment to the order I placed! Must admit my heart dropped after that first sentence after previous experience with other companies, but instead of down grading me or just waiting until the part came in which could have taken a while meaning I would be an unsatisfied customer they have upgraded the part free of charge! The amendment is:

4x BLURAY ROM, 8x DVD ±R/±RW & CYBERLINK SOFTWARE

to:

6x BLURAY ROM, 8x DVD ±R/±RW & CYBERLINK SOFTWARE

The email was very courteous and apologetic about the situation, so just wanted to say thanks very much PCS you have one more very happy customer :)!!

Many thanks

Frobbet

steaky360

26_17_9.gif

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
No, but neither am I so I think this is valid.

Its ok steaky you proudly put Aberdeen on your location, i welcome you as an Aberdonian. I'll be moving back to the motherland in a few month time.

Need to work on Command and Conquer Skills incase the English do intend on invading again :)

Frobbet

Ha ha its ok steaky Im not from aberdeen either, moved up 7 years ago!! haha Love how the thread has evolved :p good effort guys :D

steaky360

I cant stand Mel Gibson, most of his movies are far fetched anti English historically inaccurate drivel.

Handbags at dawn? To be honest, I do not like Mel Gibson either, nor most of his movies, but I did like;

mad_max.jpg

Solid "Man Movie"

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Yeah what ever happened to Rigs man? That was whwn mel was a bad ass.

Is brave heart the only anti english film. Im not anti english at all but I would say my grandfather whom I dont talk to is quite anit english. Personally I dont get it but some folk will accept any reason for a fight

edwjac

Bronze Level Poster
All I can say is [video=youtube;_cjeOKxnVB8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cjeOKxnVB8[/video]