Thanks PCS!

jcuk

Bronze Level Poster
Hi, the PC system i ordered arrived on Tuesday, Setup the system with no problems and everything is running fast and smooth! was quite suprised at the graphics card, its huuuge!!! haha. This is my second system from PCS and id just like to say thanks for a smooth and quick transaction from order to delivery. Ill be ordering an upgrade in a few years time :yes:

jcuk

Bronze Level Poster
Good to see you're glad with it! What specs did you go for with your system out of interest? :D

Yeah I love it lol, went with the Intel i7 4790, rog maximus, 16gb ram, gtx 980, cm storm case. Also got new Asus 24 inch monitor which is amazing compared to the little 17 one i had before. Really impressed with the SSD with Windows installed on it, from switching on it gets to the desktop in about 30 seconds!!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Really nice to see some positive feedback, and very pleased you like it so much. I feel very much the same about my Vortex almost a year later, still makes a little pee come out every time I switch it on. :p

jcuk

Bronze Level Poster
Really nice to see some positive feedback, and very pleased you like it so much. I feel very much the same about my Vortex almost a year later, still makes a little pee come out every time I switch it on. :p

Haha, hopefully I'm the same in a year!