That feeling when...

KyleJones

your just 1 day from ordering your brand new gaming desktop! :winkiss:

As i have posted many times before, here my spec again :D Let me know what you think pls.
Already got my keyboard and razer mouse ready and my monitor! just need the pc :(

Case
COOLERMASTER HAF-X FULL TOWER GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i5 Quad Core Processor i5-3550 (3.3GHz) 6MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® P8Z77-V PRO: PCI-E 3.0 READY,WIFI, SLI, CROSSFIREX
Memory (RAM)
8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (2 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 670 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
120GB KINGSTON HYPERX 3K SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 555MB/sR | 510MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
500GB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD5002AALX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 32MB CACHE (7200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX750 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£86)
Processor Cooling
TITAN FENRIR EVO EXTREME HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£39)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit w/SP1 - inc DVD & Licence
Office Software
NO OFFICE SOFTWARE
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)
Delivery
PCS EXTRA-CARE DIAMOND DELIVERY - MON-FRI, PRE-NOON (£9)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 10 to 12 working days
Quantity

Price: £1,325.00 including VAT and delivery.

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
You could drop the CPU cooler a notch since you're not OCing but I wouldn't blame you for keeping it it looks great :)

Jackogeddes

Bronze Level Poster
looks really nice, what games will you be playing? :D

its basically the exact same machine i'm ordering except with the i5-3570k so atleast the option for OC'ing is there.
and with the pro 750w power supply.

but yeah, same case and everything, you going to get LED's and mod it out? :)

KyleJones

looks really nice, what games will you be playing? :D

its basically the exact same machine i'm ordering except with the i5-3570k so atleast the option for OC'ing is there.
and with the pro 750w power supply.

but yeah, same case and everything, you going to get LED's and mod it out? :)

Im mainly looking forward to guild wars 2! normally play ps3, but think im gunna convert to pc gaming, with cod and bf3 and may play diablo 3. What games you gunna play? we should add each other and play some together :D

Jackogeddes

Bronze Level Poster
Im mainly looking forward to guild wars 2! normally play ps3, but think im gunna convert to pc gaming, with cod and bf3 and may play diablo 3. What games you gunna play? we should add each other and play some together :D

same here haha, always had a PS3 play cod, bf and fifa but if i'm spending £1400 on a badass pc (with basically identical spec to you except what i stated!) i'm probably going to get the new cod etc on PC. i'll mainly be playing Total war games, WoW and some footy manager etc :)

Jackogeddes

Bronze Level Poster
yup cant fault this spec for a gaming pc :)

will it really be worth the cash? £1300 is alot considering the complete non understanding my girlfriend has on the beauty that is gaming :)

i'm hoping i'll surely be able to run the likes of shogun, WoW and other demanding games on ultra silky smooth as well as do day to do internet browsing and applications lightning quick?

the 120gb ssd makes WoW loading insanely fast from what i can see from videos so i'm excited about that mainly!

Grinder

Enthusiast
You could drop the titan cooler to a stock cooler if you dont want to overclock the cpu and downgrade the mobo to a none sli if you dont want to add another gtx670 later on when you have a few more pennies.
and it will still play wow like a dream as it is with a top notch cpu and gpu :)

Jackogeddes

Bronze Level Poster
i did wan't the upgrade option in both overclocking and adding on in the future so the pro has some nice reviews and is an all round beast from what i've heard :)

i've missed out a few features like the fan controller and sound card - is the fan controller really needed? i doubt i'd lower it as the set up i've built doesn't appear asif its going to be very noisey? and well i don't have good surround sound yet so no point in buying some expensive sound card eh.

also the case is another head rangeler for me - i really hate the mesh look that all of them seem to have, the only one i kinda like is the CM Storm enforcer (£65) as it doesn't have horrid mesh, isn't monsterously huge like the Haf-x and has a cool see through panal which i can install LED's into. so any advice on cases? :D