The best aftermarket GTX 1070?

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Usually i stick with the EVGA series, because they have the best customer service, but has anyone got any other preferences and why ?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
after much deliberation i decided on the evga Ftw gtx 1070

I would say the ftw or the classified are the best of the lot anyway, custom boards and custom vbios so they can achieve much more stable oc 's anyway compared to Asus or msi. The only other contender would be the zotac amp extreme but that's a bit ott for little return.

I think you've made a wise choice. EVGA are by far the best in both customer service and quality.

James_C

Bronze Level Poster
In terms of raw power nothing will ever beat the EVGA kingpin line of cards. They overclock like it's nothing and if you break it doing so EVGA will just throw a new one at you.

Out of the box for with no overclocking whatsoever though then ASUS Strix and Gigabyte Windforce generally win in terms of clock speed. I hate saying this since I love MSI but avoid their cards like the plague, the Maxwell MSI cards were nuking motherboards, no reports of it with Pascal but still something that would worry me with a Pascal card.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Thought FTW+ was the top air cooling card from evga, no idea when the + or kingpins out, currently the ftw is as good As it gets from evga, oh well

Gtx 1180ti kingpin edition here I come

James_C

Bronze Level Poster
Kingpin Edition isn't out yet and if it follows previous trends we won't see one til Christmas or Q1 2017 however it will be on its way. All bow to the kingpin card!!