The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2024

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
This came up searching for a nailed it gif, I have no idea what it is, and find it rather creepy, felt it needed public exposure

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

breath

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
New month, new games - I guess you know the script by now!

This month, I am offering the following:

- The Excavation of Hob's Barrow
- Terraformers
- Victoria 3

The Excavation of Hob's Barrow is a hard recommend for fans of point & click games. The publishers WadgetEye games are very much the masters of the genre at the moment in terms of their own games and the games they publish.

I think I would recommend Victoria 3 if you're willing to buy the DLC, as while Paradox are pretty good at grand strategy games, their DLC policy is a bit nuts.

For completions sake, and so you can see the games I've grabbed, here's the rest of this month's Humble Choice:

Capture.JPG