The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2024

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Selfish mode engaged…

It seems to be the case that nobody is biting and taking advantage of your outstanding generosity. There are a lot more titles I’d love to have in my library but I don’t want to be cheeky. Let me know how many games you’re willing for me to plunder if there’s no takers 😶

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Let me know how many games you’re willing for me to plunder if there’s no takers 😶
giphy.gif

EDIT - all jokes aside, some of the keys I've had since 2017/2018 and so they're just sat there and haven't been used for a really long time. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Humble have taken some of the longest standing keys off me due to inactivity or expiry or something.

Last edited:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
if agentcooper does not want them, may oh the bestest of lord denz can homer J bother you for dead island, euro truck sim 2 and farmers dynasty?

and if flattery doesn't work then how about nude homer in space

Homer Simpson Space GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
@ActuallyDenz could i request System Shock:Enhanced edition?

i would offer my own unused humblebundle games up as well since no one is taking yours up i won't.. am planning on ending my humblebundle sub for a bit as i need the money elsewhere..

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
if agentcooper does not want them, may oh the bestest of lord denz can homer J bother you for dead island, euro truck sim 2 and farmers dynasty?

and if flattery doesn't work then how about nude homer in space

Homer Simpson Space GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
By all means, put your clothes back on - you can have the games. But of course I shall wait for @AgentCooper & potentially @Tron1982 to have their say. There may be a wheel involved!

@ActuallyDenz could i request System Shock:Enhanced edition?

i would offer my own unused humblebundle games up as well since no one is taking yours up i won't.. am planning on ending my humblebundle sub for a bit as i need the money elsewhere..
Just double checking that you're aware this is the Enhanced Edition that released a few years ago, and not the remake that release just last year? If you were aware of that, I'll send the game over to you!

It's mainly the forum regulars who visit this thread and they're typically more interested in the newer games I add each month. You may have some keys that I don't, so it may still be worth sharing what you've got. I don't blame you for ending your sub for a bit as the cost does add up. It's good that Humble allow you to sub for a month here and there should a game you really want come up!

If no-one else I interested, I’ll begrudgingly take Charlize Theron off your hands.
I suspect there would be quite a bit of interest if I did have Charlize Theron available!

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
Just double checking that you're aware this is the Enhanced Edition that released a few years ago, and not the remake that release just last year? If you were aware of that, I'll send the game over to you!

It's mainly the forum regulars who visit this thread and they're typically more interested in the newer games I add each month. You may have some keys that I don't, so it may still be worth sharing what you've got. I don't blame you for ending your sub for a bit as the cost does add up. It's good that Humble allow you to sub for a month here and there should a game you really want come up!
Yes i am aware that it isn't the remake that was released last year. i remember playing the original when it was released back in the day.. lots of dying involved when i played it then.. gonna see if i can get through it without reaching the levels of dying that i reached last time lol.

i'll make a new post sometime in the next few days with the games i haven't claimed

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
There may be a wheel involved!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wheel

and homer will keep there clothes off thanks

Bhuna50

Author Level
OK...thought it was about time I got around to updating my list, so I thought over my lunch hour I would start going through my Humble keys....2 hours later I now have several new games LOL and offer the following up (I will wait a few days for some of the bigger titles in case I need to get the link from @ActuallyDenz for how to make a wheeeelllllll :D :D

Please remember if you are grabbing one from my list to TAG me with the @ so I see it - thanks.

112 Operator
911 Operator
Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Book of Demons
Builder Simulator
Crying Suns
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Driftland: The Magic Revival
Endless Space 2
FRAMED Collection
Fury Unleashed
Gas Station Simulator
Going Under
Golf with Your Frieds - OST
Iron Danger
Kerbal Space Program
Moon Hunters
Outward
Overgrowth
Pesterquest
Popup Dungeon
Project Hospital
Railway Empire
Ring of Pain
Rustler
Ryse: Son of Rome
Satisfactory
Slay the Spire
Supraland
SYSTEM SHOCK: ENHANCED EDITION (not the remake)
This War of Mine
Wandersong
Warhammer: Chaosbane
Wizard of Legend
Yoku's Island Express

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
OK...thought it was about time I got around to updating my list, so I thought over my lunch hour I would start going through my Humble keys....2 hours later I now have several new games LOL and offer the following up (I will wait a few days for some of the bigger titles in case I need to get the link from @ActuallyDenz for how to make a wheeeelllllll :D :D

Please remember if you are grabbing one from my list to TAG me with the @ so I see it - thanks.

112 Operator
911 Operator
Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Book of Demons
Builder Simulator
Crying Suns
Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
Driftland: The Magic Revival
Endless Space 2
FRAMED Collection
Fury Unleashed
Gas Station Simulator
Going Under
Golf with Your Frieds - OST
Iron Danger
Kerbal Space Program
Moon Hunters
Outward
Overgrowth
Pesterquest
Popup Dungeon
Project Hospital
Railway Empire
Ring of Pain
Rustler
Ryse: Son of Rome
Satisfactory
Slay the Spire
Supraland
SYSTEM SHOCK: ENHANCED EDITION (not the remake)
This War of Mine
Wandersong
Warhammer: Chaosbane
Wizard of Legend
Yoku's Island Express
Excellent. I shall add a link to your list on the first page!

I'll also send a message over with a few of the tools I use to create wheels...I really have created a monster, haven't I?!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have. I preferred it to the second one, but thought the first one was the best of the three. A Steam rating of 90% recent and 89% overall backs me up on that one!
They’ve done so well with that series, I’d love to meet the team behind it, I know they’d be awesome people

If no one claims it, I’ll put my name forward but definitely give others priority