The Boys - Season 3

steaky360

I do hope they don't ruin the series its been really good so far. Makes me want to read the comics (omnibus are available on amazon!).

CMP01

Enthusiast
yeah wasn't sure ifi'd like it when i originally came across it, but can't wait for season 3

It's a toss up as to which I'm more keen for tbh, The Boys S3 or Umbrella Academy S3, as both are great and The Boys in particular more Watchmen (best superhero movie ever) like, though I've heard mixed reports on the Watchmen series.

What I'd really love would be more of the Netflix Marvel shows, those being marvellous (heh) with even poor Iron Fist being better than most of the DC shows. Buuut Disney have those now so still likely no sign up for me... even if I haven't watched The Mandalorian or the animated SW shows (though they can keep the latter movie trilogy, ugh)

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Can't wait! The second series was a bit slow to get going but was awesome there after, best thing i have watched in years.
Yeah, think I'm going to re-watch both seasons, so i can remember exactly where things were left ready for season 3