The Expendables 2!!!

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
OMFG!!!! I just thought id say that I loved the first one but I found it disappointing that Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger only had 2 minutes of acting but the new one includes them fighting and 3 new actors which are Chuck Norris, Jean Claude Van Damme and Liam Hemsworth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rkdTcQLwZ4

dangro474

Bright Spark
Can't tell if you're serious or trolling. The first movie was a joke.

Oh well, at least nobody will have high expectations going into this one :p

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
I was being serious but i just loved the fact that some of the worlds greatest action movie heroes have all come together. I understand what you mean by the first one as it wasn't as good as I expected but i still loved it.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
The first one was terrible...but I still feel compelled to watch the 2nd (on DVD ofc), just for the sheer ridiculousness of it! :D

Corfate

Author Level
Think i got about 1/4 of the way through the first one, had no idea what was happening and stopped watching. Just didn't grab my attention :(

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
yeh, the idea of it is epic, but the movie sucked, and i bought it on blu-ray, what a waste :(

The new avengers could be the same, that has an awesome lineup but could still be crappy

keynes

Multiverse Poster
yeh, the idea of it is epic, but the movie sucked, and i bought it on blu-ray, what a waste :(

The new avengers could be the same, that has an awesome lineup but could still be crappy

I watched the Avengers over the weekend and believe me it was awesome. No comparison to the expendables!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I watched the Avengers over the weekend and believe me it was awesome. No comparison to the expendables!

thats good then, im going to see it tomorrow, i thought the yanks would have dumbed it down seeing as we were too stupid to work out what the name was apparently

douchebag4.jpg

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Comparing Avengers Assemble to The Expendables (one is one of the best films I have seen, one is not) is like comparing Cable Guy to Twilight...(one is a fantastic love story, one is not)

:D

Jamwllms

Bronze Level Poster
Comparing Avengers Assemble to The Expendables (one is one of the best films I have seen, one is not) is like comparing Cable Guy to Twilight...(one is a fantastic love story, one is not)

:D

Cable guy being the fantastic love story... Right? ;]